Dodge RAM SRT 10

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

twelveoclockpimp

Reaction score
I am most likely buying one in the spring.....What have you heard...the good the bad the ugly.....Gonna be 6 speed...tow package..single cab...shorty bed....RED

short bed? ugh... looks cool but it ain't a real truck unless a 4x8 sheet of plywood can lay flat between the wheel wells with the gate up... my personal opinion.

I know a fellow who has one, and it is pretty nice. Runs like a scalded dog!!!! The rear end is a little light and squirrely on wet roads, but hooks pretty good for a pickup on dry pavement. The rear end also favors one side (can't remember exactly but I believe it is the passenger side) if you spin the tires.

I drove 1 years ago, the guy who had it owned a ford lightening with a ton of mods and he said the srt-10 was a much better truck even stock. You will have a lot of fun with it, thats for sure.

yeah I have a 96 sierra 2500 I will be keeping as well, so I wont lose what I am driving now...I dont like long beds cause of the wheelbase when I off road..this is gonna be my street truck..the toy more or less

Latest posts

Back