Do you think...?

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zaz9291

Reaction score
Hey, guys, I was wondering if you think it would be possible to custom fit a Kawasaki Mojave's hood onto a Warrior? I was looking at the hood and noticed the shape would really seem to suit the Warrior and was thinking it might be possible to get one onto the Warrior with just minor modification, has anyone ever tried this?

Is the hood really that long? Never really saw the quad in person, is it longer than the Warrior hood? I excpected it to be about that long. Oh and how does the mojave compare to the warrior, I've always been curious because before I found the Warrior cheap I was planning on getting a Mojave or Blaster.

Theres a lot of differences.....Here it goes

Pros of mojave over warrrior:
-No electrical problems, ever
-kick start
-weight
-liquid cooled
-DOHC
-very powerful engine for the size
-easyer to do wheeles
-retail value
-very well made engine

Cons of mojave over warrior:
-Its a kawasaki....lol
-Smaller then warrior
-kick start in winter
-little bit slower
-Looks
-amount of aftermarket parts availible for it
-stock suspension sucks nutts

Overall:
I absolutly love both bikes. In a race they are about tied, the warrior pulls away in the long run. Even though the warrior was my favorite bike so far i think i would take the mojave over it if it had more aftermarket parts availible for it. But the warrior is better for a taller person that likes to mod there bike some what. The main downfall of the mojave is that it have very little mods and the ones that are out for it are very expencive. If you could get some a-arms and shocks for it for less than 1000 i would of deff stayed with it instead of getting the warrior. If you looking for a good bike and want to be more into racing but dont want to mod it.....get a mojave.

I think it might have been a blaster hood with the light built in.

yup I have the pic's. Pretty sweet!
I bet if you look hard enough you will find the link on this are site!

If you have the pictures, and don't mind do you think you can please post them? Thanks.

Back