Do you need a helmet when going sorta slow?

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
glad to see he mad it ...but just go to show ya.... where a helmet when every you move the quad...ya never could tell what could happen

I agree. I wiped out over a year ago pretty hard. About the third time I heard it clang (between quad and rock or off of one of them) I remember thinking, "glad I've got my brain bucket on!".

If you know someone who doesn't wear one all of the time, please show them that video. I love to ride but not at that cost. A helmet is a simple precaution to take.

dont 4 get an unstrapped helmet is like an unloaded gun, great if u throw it at someone but other than that, it aint worth ****

i have a real bad habbit of not strapping mine which is wierd cuz i used to get on people who didnt then i started to and i cant make myself strap it for short rides and little things but if im doing stunts or something ill strap it but otherwise i forget and im sure one day ill learn the hard way

dooooooddd

thats insane.....did it say if he ever went back to like doing stunts and all??

Helmets are there for a reason so use them and if its not strapped, its like i said before not buckling a helmet is like using a condom with a hole in it... its just not safe.

Latest posts

Back