Do you guys think I should do this?

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hdale85

Reaction score
There is a guy emailing me trying to offload a project YFZ450 he was putting together. Here's what he said about it.

" I do not have motor axle rad carb seat rear plastic steering stem tires or hubs. Should have pretty much everything else including +2 a-arms and nerfs that are like new."

Now for the price he is able to sell it to me for....it doesn't make sense for me to build because engines for these things are CRAZY expensive. But.... he said 1k at first, I said that's too much because of the complete YFZ450 that I just missed that costed 1k. Now he's saying he can't go lower then 700. I feel bad because the guy is about to have a baby and stuff. But anyways I could probably talk him down more but again I feel bad about it. If I buy it I'm parting everything. I'm sure I could get more then 700 for everything. The frame has a title too so that's a plus. Do you guys think I should jump on this? Do you think it would be hard to get my money back? He's making up a list of everything he has and is sending it to me.

Frame, back brake caliper, front/rear bar, handle bars, front plastic, headlights, +2 A-arms, rad fan, motor mounts, brake cable, clutch cable, levers, swing arm, wiring harness, air box, front/rear shocks, exhaust, nerfs, gas tank, and a bunch of misc parts.

That's what he said was all there.

Last edited:
Well he eventually came down to 600 after I told him no. But I don't think i want to deal with these parts laying all over for what would likely take me a month or more to sell them all. And I'm not sure I could really make much off it.

Yeah that's what I decided in the end. Instead I'm buying a 02 Warrior that's blue and looks pretty nice just gotta fix the stalling issue....

Back