do i really seem to big for this quad?

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

alex456123

Reaction score
do i? should i go for somthing bigger? ive been told by multiple people i should lol.
DSCF6003_zps902724b0.jpg

700 is the same size? lol you should see me on the blaster. that thing is a mini quad!

The only quad that I can think of that has a larger seating area would be a quadzilla and there arent to many of those floatin around anymore

there is 3 of them for sale round here. too much $$ for me though. im not spending 3-4 grand on a 87-89 quad! crazy!

My banshee seems to have more "leg room" than my warrior does, it sits totally different, it's a little more comfortable.

Most all the fullsize sport quads are roughly the same size. I've ridden a 400ex, and have sat on the 660 rapt, the yfz, and the 450r. All "feel" bigger because they have better egros and foot placemrnt. You can make the warrior "feel" as roomy as the newer bikes by lowering you pegs, raising the bars, adding foam to the seat, etc...

Most all the fullsize sport quads are roughly the same size. I've ridden a 400ex, and have sat on the 660 rapt, the yfz, and the 450r. All "feel" bigger because they have better egros and foot placemrnt. You can make the warrior "feel" as roomy as the newer bikes by lowering you pegs, raising the bars, adding foam to the seat, etc...

ill probley try all those things. thanks pat.

Your'e not to big for your quad, your'e to big for ANY quad. LOL JMWY Alex. Don't worry about it dude. As long as your happy and having fun is all that matters. One time my wife was riding our daughters pony and it kept throwing her off like a mini rodeo, she looked so funny cause of the size difference but she didn't care cuz she was having fun. Just saying.

Little different there, lbjamm. There is a point at which you are too big for a horse or pony.

yeah, well i dont like having my legs at the gas tank when im sitting down, so yeah, i need to do something bout it! i think im gunna do the lowered pegs and seat foam just to try to correct that.

Do your bars have a lot of pull back? Too much pull back will make the cockpit seem small in a heartbeat. I've got long arms and use my body when I ride, so my Moose bars have only 1.5" of pull back, if I remember.

yeah, well i dont like having my legs at the gas tank when im sitting down, so yeah, i need to do something bout it! i think im gunna do the lowered pegs and seat foam just to try to correct that.

Ah hell get the Big bore Raptor anyway. You know you want one.

Latest posts

Back