DMC Exhaust Company

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DeadLastRacing

Reaction score
-DMC Exhaust Company- +5 stars!

SO I sent my exhaust in for a re-pack and hardware update (half the flush mount end-cap screws were stripped out. They wouldn't just sell me the repack kit so I could do it myself so I sent it to them). They contacted me via email as soon as the pipe came into there shop and rote up in full detail what there were going to do and well as told me they were surprised that I had a 1 generation "DMC Duel (Alien)" 4-stroke exhaust and +10 year old Gem! They repacked it, buffed it and dug though there personal archives to find the original stickers which they included at no extra cost. Contacted me the next day to tell me that they no longer use that style screw so it would have to wait until today. (Monday) Today came and with some bad news. I had two hair line cracks on both side backside cap welds. They personally called me and explained everything and I asked for picture proof which they sent literally 5 mins after I was off the phone with them. (I saw he hairline cracks long ago but thought they were just surface scratches, but they confirmed that there was excessive carbon buildup inside near those spots when they took it all apart. They also told me that I was luck because they had the one and only last canister ever in there warehouse and they would sell it to me for $20! SO not only did I have a great experience with this company I also get to say that I own the last "new" DMC 4-stroke Alien exhaust canister in the world! COOL.

Everything came to $60 including shipping there (CA) and back with is dirt cheap if you ask me for all that they did. I highly recommend this company! Just wish every companies customer service was this good!

^ HAH....you really have the DMC Duel as well? I think you have a 2nd generation Alien. You should still be good. I have the 1st generation DMC Duel which is the predecessor to the Alien. The alien is sorta tapered on the under side. Mine is an oval all the way around.

Last year I blew out the packing and had to rebuild it. I actually went to the warehouse in Riverside to get the parts. They said they gave me the last of those orings from the rebuild kit. I think I also asked about the repack kit too and no luck. The guy there actually gave me the stuff for free since it was just a couple of o-rings. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
So I've been using high temp silicone. One of my good friends has a CNC so if I need new parts for it machined.
DMC gets an A+

P8170004.jpg

Old can is to the left and new is on the right. Free stickers too, Bonus!!

Back