• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to YFM350 and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

DMC Duel exhaust

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hahahaha got it!!!!!

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2

congrats dude :tup:, FYI though, I have the very last new canister in the world, if you break it, DMC will have to upsale you to another pipe. :evilface:

congrats dude :tup:, FYI though, I have the very last new canister in the world, if you break it, DMC will have to upsale you to another pipe. :evilface:

Damn you Dean!!!! Hahaha guess ill go easy on it lol. I'm happy as Hell man. Do you know of anyone else running one or just gunna be me and you?

Damn you Dean!!!! Hahaha guess ill go easy on it lol. I'm happy as Hell man. Do you know of anyone else running one or just gunna be me and you?

Its cool, its just the can is sits in there nice so I doubt anything will ever happen to it. I had one that had hairline cracks on the welds and got the last one. I could always get my old can fixed from an alum welder.

Its just me and you man, on here at least.

Its cool, its just the can is sits in there nice so I doubt anything will ever happen to it. I had one that had hairline cracks on the welds and got the last one. I could always get my old can fixed from an alum welder.

Its just me and you man, on here at least.

Thats cool man. I'm pumped about it i'm hoping it comes in tomorrow ill get a vid of it and post it up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back