DID chains

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mopar

Reaction score
just ordered a o ring DID chain to go with my new 12 42 gearing, any one use these, input?

i just replaced my sprockets and also a new DID chain to go with it. the old chain is 1 1/2 years old and got beaten on the entire time. i kept it good and lubed with oil, it is still in excellent condition and too good to throw away, its now in my truck as a backup.

12/42 are you crazy? haha just kidding but thats some crazy low gearing. Its going to accelerate slower and have a slower top speed now.

Yeah holy cow, unless there's 25" tires on the back of that thing you might as well skip the first couple gears. Your top speed is going to be like 50 mph now, 6th gear pinned screaming.

WOW I'm going to have to figure that ratio. With 22 inch tires your gearing is 6.28. Get this with 20 inch tires your gearing 5.71. The lower the number the higher the revs and more torque multiplication will be. Stock gearing with 22s is 7.16. My gearing is 7.90 with 15 front and 38 rear and 20 inch tires. The higher the number the lower the revs and the less torque multiplication.

yeai ditched the 12 and got 1 13, shoud ne nice now, im gona run 22 x11 mud lights

Back