Dial-a-jet?

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kyle713

Reaction score
i'm looking on Rocky Mountain and i found this thing called "Dial-A-Jet". have any of you had this? would it be worth gettion?
This is the description it says-

Must purchase the Snorkel kit to work with the Dial-A-Jet, part #1094540001.

Dial-A-Jet is a completely external jetting system that delivers maximum horsepower from any engine at any temperature or altitude. Dial-A-Jet improves throttle response and fuel mileage. It works well with stock or modified engines, standard or high performance air boxes and exhaust systems.

Works by taking fuel from the float bowl and mixing it with air creating emulsified fuel. The emulsified fuel is delivered to the engine instantly and acts as an intermediate circuit until the heavy wet fuel from the other circuits catch up. The emulsified fuel charge, fills in the lean spots between the poorly atomized fuel molecules from other jetting circuits eliminating lean spots. The lightweight fuel charge follows the path of least resistance. This gives you a consistent, even fuel supply at all engine RPMs.

Dial-A-Jet allows you to re-jet your entire engine in minutes. Allows you to tune each cylinder individually for maximum performance. Improves fuel efficiency 10% to 20% or more.

I'd be pretty skeptical about spending that much money for something I wasn't sure was going to work. Add to that that they want you to spent another $15 for another required piece to make it work. You could buy several jets from Jets-r-us and tune your carb to perform for far less money. I wouldn't buy it but that is just my opinion.

yea i was just looking around for stuff and came across that and i didn't know if it was something that actually worked or just another thing they make to make you think it does something

It may very well work, but I can't see spending the money and hoping it does what they say it does. I'd rather buy jets, do the carb mods listed on this site and tune to my location and be done with it. It may be that I am a tightwad also. I pretty much have to see it with my own eyes to believe it or be told about it by someone I know.

oh, i'm trying to adjust my carb but its a pain in my a$$, i bought an aftermarket carb because the bowl on my original cracked ( i have no idea how) but it's a "Keihin Carb 38PE' it's a great carb i just cant get it tuned right. It's running running REALLY rich right now, I'm wondering if i need to put a different jet in it because my old carb ran a 147.5 main jet and it ran good and my new carb is running a 160 main jet.

Back