• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to YFM350 and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Dg full exhaust

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

305warrior

Reaction score
What's up everyone am selling a full aluminum dg exhaust with silencer/ spark arrestor for $165 shot me offers

Last edited:
There you go found how to there's the 2 pics the header and midpipe are ill rusty but nothing that a sand blast or wire brush won't fix

It's worth $140 alone shipping is $20-25 and $115 for a full exhaust you ain't going to find no where stock almost are $100 and second man if you ain't got nothing good or positive to say don't don't even post on my threads

I'm just pointing out that those headers are junk compared to a stock one 2 pieces and rust like crazy. The dgs are just loud don't add any performance benefits. Your best bet is to sell muffler only. I had a dg excellartor which is there best exhaust I damn near gave it away due to Shitty header. I just don't wanna see someone get screwed

Back