DG front bumper

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mike450

Reaction score
I just thought I would let you guys know, DG has two front bumpers still in production for the 450. The V-Pro and the V-Lite. I have the V-Pro orderd from www.Polyperformance.com . The only set back is DG is out of stock and they are not execpted in stock till 1/31 or later.Maybe if we show some interest they can get back to production sooner.

I've always wanted to buy one but wanted to see pictures of one installed first to see if it looked any decent or not. I've never found any pictures of a Wolvy with DG front bumpers on it.

Dan

And whats wrong with your stock bumper. They make them like indestructable. Not trying to rain on your parade, just see no point.

I guess Me. Making a bike look different doesnt make it any faster just drains my bank account so thats less time to ride and more work. :(

I hope you get one.... I had one on order thru my dealer for about 9 months. Always back ordered - every few weeks a new ship date - but it never ever came. Finally got my money back.

I'd like to get one, as the stock bumper bends everytime you sneeze. It's terrible. The DG bumpers look much more sturdy.

Doesn't take much. I was turning around on a gravel road, I rode the quad up the bank a little and it tipped onto it's side. I was going like 1 mile an hour. We flipped it upright. The bumper was bent at like a 15 degree angle. I just pull on it to straighten it out. (should I be able to bend a bumper by hand without tools?)

Another time bumped up against a tree. Again, not going very fast. Bumper was way bent.

Don't get me wrong - I'm glad there's a bumper and it's doing it's job to protect the bike. But I've owned several quads over the years and never had such a weak bumper.

If you look at the DG bumper, you'll see its much beefier. Especially the pro version. And the paint doesn't crack/chip/rust due to these bumpers are aluminum.

I just bought the quad and the front bumper is trashed. Don't wanna buy stock cause it's ugly and expensive. Anyone have pics of these installed?

Latest posts

Back