Dg Exhuast HELP!!

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This has been covered many times but when I had the warrior I got an hmf slip on. HMF is very very popular as well as yoshimura. All depends on how much you wana spend, how loud the pipe is for your riding area, where do you want to gain the power in, low-mid, or more mid/over rev. Also if you get a good brand it will be worth it, just pick what one you think looks/sounds the coolest.

http://www.yfm350.proboards31.com/index.cgi?board=general&action=display&thread=1169749043

I can spend as much money as needed to get a good exhaust. I want one that is fast off the line and sounds good and loud.

I have a full curtis sparks exhaust on my z400 and it sounds so freaking wicked its not even funny...Has instant throttle response and pulls very very hard but this is on a z400...and it was 500 bucks. So its up to you, but you get what you pay for, just remember that. Also with money being no issue I cant believe your actually thinking of a dg pipe...Dg is known for making low quality pipes as far as power goes.

Thanks for the info man, I'm glad you told me bout DG I was gonna buy one!

Im with 98 warrior DG is not known for quality and power i mean maybe the new ones but i know everything i hear is bad with dg they make some good product's but id go elese were for your pip quest dont go over board though and spend 5-6 hundred bucks on just a pipe if you have that kinda cash to drop get a Hmf or somthing in that price rang and a cam you could get both of em for under 500 buck's and get a really GREAT GAIN instead of just a good one.

Yeah i got a racing cam (hotcams) I can feel the difference in power bewtween mine and the warrior without one.

the Dg accelator is actullt one of there So so Pipes its basiclyy a megamaxx with dg dtamped into but lil diff , i have a megamaxx and will never own another disc pipe again bad choice.

Im thinkin about gettin a Pro circuit I couldnt find a sparks pipe for the warrior that was aother optio i was thinkin I really want a pipe that is very loud and gives me alot more power off the line.

my recommendation is a fmf powercore 4. fmf is a good company and i love my pipe. ive actually got one on my warrior and my 300ex and they both sound good. i know everyone on here recommends hmf and they are nice, but i dont have any experience with them so i cant speak on that. i will say to stay away from alba pipes though. they suck! there was one on my warrior when i got it and it blew some serious balls! i couldnt get the damn core out to change the packing because of the rivets they use to put the damn logo on it. also, they dont make their own pipes so they dont sell replacement parts for them, like spark arrestors, cores, etc. so basically, dont buy a pipe from alba. other stuff like bumpers or nerfs or basically anything that doesnt go into or on your engine is fine. i dont know about their motor kits, but after the pipe i wouldnt trust them unless they are parts made by companies with good reputations. anyway, thats my rant on alba and pipes. in conclusion, i would recommend either fmf or hmf. later

Thanks I'm gonna buy the pro cirtcuit t-4 off another member on here!!

Back