desion for yall

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

87warrior

Reaction score
i ride in hard packed dirt and mud and rocks and some thing that will do for good grip over trees ect

I run Kenda Knarly's.............Clinb hills great! Muds good and I can wheelie on hard paccked dirt.

Oh and there wearin well................I likem : )

i'm in the exact same boat as you. i'm trying to decide between the hd's, gncc's and irazr. i'm kinda leaning towards the irazr's right now, but i'm sure my opinion will change in the next 15 minutes.

well, i just said screw it and ordered a set of hd's. i've got them on the front and love 'em. i ended up looking at the pics of pelphrey's quad under the images section and i cant see how the hd's cant hook up in just about any terrain. gotta be some of the meatiest holeshots ever.

good luck with your decision.

most likely i was going to get the hd's but was woundering if anyone had any douts about them for a set of hds and c series rimes is 230.00

Here ya go, HD's $66 per tire, GNCC $70 per tire can't beat that deal...
http://www.magicracing.com/ITP-Holeshot-HD_p_106-29.html
Though I did hear that the GNCC rear's wear a little quick. Not that I don't trust the word from the people on here, I couldn't find ANY form of review on the GNCC's on the web.

~Bill

hey bill i just giving u a heads up of u go to that sight and look at the rear tires for hd's y half to add 14 bucks for the rear tire and it comes out to 79.95 plus shipping and handeling most ppl dont see that and they think they are getting a deal imgetting mine from the dealer i ust to work at ill have my tires and rims in 2 days after i order them i hope to order them soon i sold my xcts today to a guy i no so now my next paycheck im going to order them

kenda klaws man, they are awesome tthey hook up really when you need them too and also slide when you need to... love em, i ride about the same stuff as 87warrior does

Latest posts

Back