deciding to part!!!

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

1blurappy23

Reaction score
well i have decided to part to get my yfz ;D ;D still gunna keep the raptor though ;D but anyways heres my parts for sale. keep in mind that the hmf slip-on, fmf header, grab bar, skid plate, and bumper haven't even seen a trail!!! i will put pix of the parts up in the image section tomorrow. "ALSO TIRES, RIMS AND GAS CAP ARE NOT FOR SALE"

1. hmf slip-on (candy blue)- $210 shipped
2. fmf hi-flow header- $115 shipped SOLD
3. torque stuffer- $15 ship
4. k&n pro design filter with outerwear and billet plate- $90 shipped
5. ac mx grab bar- $30 shipped
6. pro alum tri-cross bumper- $65 shipped
7. dynojet jet kit- $30 shipped
8. jets r us jet kit (main jet sizes 150-170)- $30 shipped
9. amadillo chassis skid plate- $65 shipped

if anybody wants anything please let me know. thanks Steve

[quote:kztgmft4]will you take 180shipped for the hmf?

i'll go no lower than $200 shipped for the hmf cuz its practically new[/quote:kztgmft4]

no offense but i paid $190 shipped for my last one.. and that came with the quiet core, and pc'd blue.

[quote:vv49i6h4]

i'll go no lower than $200 shipped for the hmf cuz its practically new

no offense but i paid $190 shipped for my last one.. and that came with the quiet core, and pc'd blue.[/quote:vv49i6h4]

where did u get that cuz the cheapest iv'e seen is $200 and thats for a regular one

i was gonna pay 210 for my all black hmf on the warrior, with quiet core. But got the z instead lol.
all terrain performance sells them cheap down here in florida.

common guys, i need to get rid of this stuff to get my 450. i'll work with u on the prices, shoot me sum offers

help him out boys...

these parts are literally new. you can't go wrong.

good luck steve

-ant

Latest posts

Back