DeathShadow

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yamahaquad350

Reaction score
The Creator of yfm350 central aka deathshadow is the reason we are all not on bluetraxx right now... or anymore at all.

back when i was still in high school i started posting pics of my quad on bluetraxx .... death came out of no where asking me if i wanted to help him start a website just for the warriors .... at first i joined just to help out the guy...i honestly didn't think the site was going to live very long... but quickly learned he was a really smart guy and website design was easy for him...people started streaming in steadily for the first few weeks and now we have just over 3000 members! 9000 topics and almost 10000 total posts!

....haha i remember when he made me send him templates so he could cut his fenders...and when he sent one of my scoops back for replacement when it wasn't perfect......and then he had to go and chrome plate his clutch cover after i polished mine! lol he was such a perfectionist .... i used to think he was copying me....but soon found it more of a complement than anything....and before i knew it i was copying him....and now that im back he has gone and got a yfz like the rest of the world with alittle extra money.... so im sad say hes probably gone for good...

i just want to say thanks to death and everyone who has contributed to the site... including dave and all the administration/quad squad ect..

but anyways....if anyone has any thing to add about the last they heard of him or what they thought of him please do..

and lastly if anyone has any pics or knows how to get the ones in his elite sec of his quad working i would be very intrested... thanks guys your awesome!

He removed the pics from the from the hosting domain, that's why they don't come up no more. I spoke to death a couple of months ago on AIM, he's doin fine, really don't have time to ride as he is in ownership of a cycle speed shop up in upstate NY, which is why he don't have time to come on here and post anymore. He's always telling me to come by and check it out and put my Motorcycle on the dyno. I may take his offer up someday.

**** death has been gone now for over a year with maybe a post here and there everyone 6 months or so. What a shame.

Back when i started with this forum i had tons of questions, most of which he contributed to the answers with. It's been so long that he's been on, it's almost forgotten how big of a role he played in making this forum what it is.

If i remember correctly i have a few pics of his quad saved on my old computer, i'll check that out sometime and re-host them if i can find them. None of them are complete pictures of it, i know that for sure. He always left an element of mystery to his quad, never once did he post a picture of the whole quad. Just a bumper, wheel, handlebars, lights haha. I imagine you would never get a good look of it for long on the trails either the way that thing was built.

I managed to dig up 2 of deathshadow's pictures. 1 that's probably the most complete he ever posted. Shows the hid's, elka elites, and wicked a-arms, chromed clutch cover, axle, etc. Enough to tell that he built one serious warrior. The other is just an old one of his carb/airbox setup (pre-black fender even). I'll post these in the elite section as well.

death.jpg

dd0cd74b57f4d186c8413ac37ead5008.jpg

Thanks man your awsome! ... lol i know exactly what you mean about trying to keep everyone alittle distant from the finished product...he liked to unveil and reap all the complments...haha

p.s. i just got to get them head lights!

Latest posts

Back