Dealer Mess-up

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ttwarrior78

Reaction score
Well I ordered my HMf pipe last saturday from a dealer about 45 min from my house. My white brothers muffler cracked and broke open half way around the can starting at the hanger and somehow caused all the internals to blow out in the middle of my heat race. Anyways, it came in on thursday and my parents had to go up that way anyways so they picked it up for me. I'm happy that I get to race this weekend now, and I open the box and its for a freakin raptor 350! I was pissed. So now I need to call them tomorrow and get the right one. Now I have to miss my race this weekend, and its part of an 8 race series. This sucks!!!

A muffler from a raptor should fit a warrior, you will just have to make a braket to mount from the frame to the muffler braket.

Well, I talked to him today and he is going to take care of it. He will order me the right one on monday, and I'll send him back the the one for the raptor. He is goin to pay for all the shipping too, so it didnt end up too bad.

well as long as the situation is fixed it worked out then

My friends WB pipe is rusting all over the damn place, I can't believe so many people recommend them. Every person I've known that's had one says they are crapola, although they do perform good while they last.

Odd I've had mine for about 2 1/2 years now still looks great no cracks and still looks great with no rust and I don't know how that would even happen with them being Stainless and aluminum.

Stainless will still rust with time, it is just less prone to do so. Look at those stainless urinals at rest areas, lol. It is more likely to happen with salts and heat involved. I know the hardware isn't very good on them, the bolts on my friend's rusted out completely within a year of purchase.

Well mine wasnt rusted at all, but had the huge crack. The heat thing makes sense because the owner before me never repacked it in the 3 years he had the muffler on it.

My E serries still looks brand new after 2 years, even with lots of mud stuck to it for weeks on end. Although I did replace all the suppied hardware with stainless steel hardware. No rust, no craks, doesn't run hot either.

(.020 over, stage 2 cam, port/polish, K&N, flipper always to the bar!)

Although I do hate it, sounds like crap. :-[

Back