DeadLast Graphix Web-site

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
could you do a kit with diffrent colors? For example since my warrior has a black hood and white fenders. I would want the main color on all the fender graphics to be white with black skulls and the yellow splatters. Then for my hood pieces i would want the main color to be black with with white skulls and yellow splatters. Basically im just asking if you could do 2 diffrent base colors in one kit haha.

DSW.....Yeah I could do that easy. I was gonna do that for my kit when I had the same color combo as you so I get what your talking bout. I send yah what it looks like in a PM.

Little bit more of the site up......team page. Hopefully this weekend I'll get a kit page done and then it should be pretty much down hill from there?

Workin on a chick kit. (its for a blaster and I haven't made the template yet, so this is a rough)
3202_586238411968_60711530_34257896.jpg

Looks good bro! I Know I cant wait to get my own on. My stock graphics finally blew off in the wind last trip out. So I finally am going to be forced to design my own.

Flew off huh? That's no good. Look into a materiel called convex. That's what the pros use.

They look pretty gnarly! Do you make a kit for just the hood and tank?

Sure I can, if that's all your lookin for.

I'm workin on a kit style now called "Tits and Ammo"

UPDATE......all kits as of now......just $100 shipping included. Kit parts such as jut nose of just fenders will be less. E-Mail or PM with orders. I need to get my name out there!

deadlastracing said:

Deano, set this kit up on a 450r plastic kit and my friend josh will buy them for his 04 trx450r.

Hey if you get this tonight give me a call, i need to know whats going on tomorrow for the race!

Latest posts

Back