DeadLast Graphix Web-site

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
His graphics for the warrior are hands-down the best looking and most custom graphics kits out there for the warrior. Once he gets some pics up of his work you'll see. It makes me wish i still had my warrior because his graphics look damn good.

hm, thats good to know, if i get nw plastics i know who to contact, def looking forward to seeing these!!

Graphix kits only at the moment. Might to some shirt down the road but don't plan to do much more than that. I'll try and specialize in warrior kits too. Offering more of them and in more styles.

Example 450R kit I made for my lil bro and also a Polaris 500 Kit i make for my dad can be seen below. The faint blue lines are the die-lines (what gets trimmed off)
DeathCamo450R.jpg

Scrambler500.jpg

wow dude that is bad ass, i will def hit you up when im ready for some graphics, im sort of enjoying the whole "sleeper" look with all the black on mine right now lol

i will need a set ! so let me know when you get up and running. :)

Crappy pic of the first kit installed.......better pics will be on the web site.........Im also remaking my kit now too, for the fifth time! hahaha My old mans Polaris instalation is next!

FILE0021.jpg

Emails work now.........I just set up my email server.

Warrior template is done........looking for a kit Let me know! DL Death Camo is shown below, $100+s/h for yfm members in any three color choices (1 main and 2 accent colors) Email [email protected] with design ideas or to order. Ordering through the site not up yet.

DLDeathCamo_YFM350.jpg

those look BADA$$.....let me get some cash together and I think we might be talking. I have a blue warrior so what colors do you think? great job!

Looks great. What are you using to print these out? Are they going to be like aftermarket graphics or something different?

I think i'm going to be keeping the DR350 for a while so I might make up some templates and get you to whip up some badass graphics for it sometime, maybe spring/summer.

The material I use is similar to car wrap vinyl but slightly beefier. The are just like aftermarket graphics/in fact that's what they are!

Guys, I just posted that kit as one basic design style.....if you can think of something I can most likely make it and make it look cool. (Just did a cheetah kit for some dudes 450R, Cheetah=Gay but DeadLast Cheetah with skulls=cool! hahah)

Yama....I'd love to make that DR look Sick. We'll talk man.

Alright, due to the tough economic times (and a deal from my printer)......a warrior DL kit now just $90+s/h for a limited time and for YFM members only. It adds at least 5hp to the quad too! hahah

Email ideas and colors. I need pic's for the web site and to also get my name out there.

Latest posts

Back