Dead Man Walking

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thats awesome....If you come to Kentucky for the honey moon let me know. I'll crash it for you. HAHA

good luck man, with all the money you are going to get and presents you could maybe buy me a frame...

Just kidding man, seriously have a good wedding.

Congrats man...Just make sure you still have plenty of riding time. lol

No one else has said it yet, so I will: Nooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just kidding... Congrats bro, and remember that marriage is supposed to be forever. If you love her enough to make that first step, make the whole thing work. I've been married for 7 years, have 3 kids, and I'm in the military. We've been through hard times, believe me. But everyday you're together is one more day you'll cherish in the end. Good luck, and let me know if you come down Ga way.

Congratulations....im getting married in october to the girl that got me into ridin....so i cant go wrong !!!!!

now why cant anyone around here find a woman that actually likes the idea of riding...lucky bastard

I couldnt do that. My best friend got married a month ago to the girl of his dreams... Plus I've been with my girl since August 2001, I'm practically married we just don't live together and don't stay together at all.

After I posted this I noticed your personal text
"Life is waiting for a vacation"

Looks like your life is about to get a vacation soon enough..Marriage is 5 days away.

Whats up with a bachelor party, better have fun. We took my buddy to Fast Eddies in Evansville Indiana for thong thursday. Walked across the road to the boat, he won 75 bucks his first time gambling. I got out even but was up 225 at one point HAHAHAHA. Then we took him to the strip club. At which point we paid a **** load of money for these girls to pull him on stage and get freaky on his ass. It was all hilarious and his wife didn't find out until the night of the rehearsal. He was scared, he thought she was mad. But actually she was pretty cool about it, in front of everyone anyway he might may not have gotten any that night. HAHAHA. But it was a hell of a time.

I am kinda screwed on the bach party,afterall my best man is only 13(my son)!I prob will just go out with my cousins & friends a little ::)

I thought this post was about blasterboy when i first read the title :eek:.................. LOL good luck man

Congrats! I wouldn't trade my ball and chain for NOTHING! (Cept maybe a tricked out 4wheeler...lol)

So long as both of you are dedicated to making it work, it will. I've been with mine for 12 years now and love it!

Just remember its not like a quad!!
Once parts get worn out or brake you cant get new ones!!

Good luck been married for 4 years and 2 kids....Ya have yer moments..but all worth it in the end!

Back