Dead Last's DeadLast Graphix kit

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DeadLastRacing

Reaction score
As some of you know, earlier this year I planned on starting a graphics company. Due to some issues in my life, business related and personal designers block, I off that venture until the right time. SO now Im back on the train and Hope to get it going, fast and soon. I have the site design started but I think Im going to start over fresh. I made my kit and Want your guys' opinion. Like it, hate it, what should I change and so on. I will get this done and get the site up and them hopefully be ready to start taking orders and request, If any. So until then be on the look out. And of course YFM members will get a discount.

Thanks again. Dead Last

DEADLASTTEMP.jpg

My color scheme is white and black....I kinda wanted to stay mono tone and the tan that you see is sort of a darker golden brown. should I add some color? I was going after a camo look.

Let me know when you get started up. I'm definitely interested in something.

What do you think about a full wrap graphic kit.

You should make your name fade into the background, not pop out and cover the skulls. It takes up too much room. Other then that they look sweet. I love the punisher skull placed on the side of the front hood lol.

Thanks for the input. Good lookin on the punisher skull.

How do you mean full wrap Kit? All Im missing is the two lower tank areas.

How do you mean full wrap Kit? All Im missing is the two lower tank areas.

What I mean is, covering the entire plastic with whatever color vinyl with the graphics printed on it...Which would aloud you to change the color of your plastics without actually changing it. Something like what they are doing with these company cars / trucks now days.

It was just a though. As for you missing anything from the above set I didn't even notice....I think they are spot on.

Latest posts

Back