Dead Horse Run here we come!!!

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sounds like fun, be safe and enjoy! :tup:

Before Dead Horse Run...

8 hours and 101 miles and 1 tank of gas later...

will be posting some helmet cam video's of the ride here in a bit just waiting for them to upload to computer
and Todd you need to post a pic of your Black girlfriend here too before you clean her

Last edited:
Thanks Jeff
the vids don't do the trails justice though they are so rocky and bumpy both Todd and I were beat to **** and all the upper a arm bushings were wore out on both #5 and Todds Black girlfriend just from that ride so that should tell ya how much of a beating we and the quad took lol
but no break downs both ran and handled it like the warriors always do!

Thanks Jeff
the vids don't do the trails justice though they are so rocky and bumpy both Todd and I were beat to **** and all the upper a arm bushings were wore out on both #5 and Todds Black girlfriend just from that ride so that should tell ya how much of a beating we and the quad took lol
but no break downs both ran and handled it like the warriors always do!

No problem Ed..Yea I noticed they were rough but like you said no break downs and (broken ankles) is always a sweet day of riding lol

gotta replace all 8 upper A arm bushings before I attempt Dead Horse Run again!

I already want to ride the Dead Horse again but this time I'm gonna do it after a good rain. who's in?

Have fun! I haven't ridden since weekend before July 4th.
Memorial day weekend was the last time I had seat time! I hate that I have two bikes both with motors torn down, but what ya gonna do? Looks like a blast Ed!!!

Latest posts

Back