Dave?

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

warriorkid

Reaction score
well i havent been on the board much lately. It might have been posted already, but how is he doing? Any better :-/

Anybody know? I know that there are people that have acces to the ****** info. so why leave me hangin like this?

ill email his family friend and see how hes doin..... my mom was in touch somehow with his family... i'll email asap

Isn't Dave - FMFWarrior13 or whatever the nick is.... My apologies I mean no disrespect, but he was injured before I joined the forum so I'm not real familiar with the nick/name. I had read previous threads that mentioned the car accident.

I do hope there's been some sort of improvements and definitely pass along my wishes as well, definitely an unfortunate event. An update would be great as well!

yeah, i hope he is doing better, we need another person on here to harass me....the same opld people, its getting kind of boring (j/k feel better dude)

yeah, i hope he is doing better, we need another person on here to harass me....the same opld people, its getting kind of boring (j/k feel better dude)

Yea dude, he is FMFwarrior13, and was in a car accident, and last i heard he was still in a coma. :-/

ive left you alone for a while... but comeon fisheys? that just asking for someone like me to say something ::) ::) :p

[quote:fnt36uqh]yeah, i hope he is doing better, we need another person on here to harass me....the same opld people, its getting kind of boring (j/k feel better dude)
ive left you alone for a while... but comeon fisheys? that just asking for someone like me to say something ::) ::) :p[/quote:fnt36uqh]

You have my permission...bash away :cool: ;D And actually, someone needs to account for Dave's absence...and i think kingrap can handle the responsability.

Latest posts

Back