dammed clicking noise

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

2fast4urass2005

Reaction score
There has allways been this damed werid ass clicking noise kind of a crunch coming from my front sprocket like something is about to break not really loud but annoying. I cant hear it whille i ride sitting up just when i go slow like in first gear do yall think it somthing to worry about if so what could it be? :p

yeh i got that too, had it for a while i have no idea what it is

Start by taking off the sprocket cover and looking at the sprocket for damage. If any teeth are missing, or they are rounded out or hook shaped, you should replace both sprockets and the chain. If the sprocket seems to be in good condition, the next thing I would check is that your rear sprocket and front sprocket are aligned right. If they are offset, like from the chain being adjusted unevenly, the chain could be trying to ride up the side of the sprocket at times. If that still all seems ok, the next thing that I would check the swingarm bearings. I had some crunching, popping noises like you're describing when my swingarm pivot bearings were bad.

Back