Cycle Work Racing??

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's kinda strange, I live about 45 minutes away from cycle works racing, and I don't know of anybody locally that ever bought something from them or got them to do work. I never even heard of the place until somebody from ohio talked about it on bluetraxx.

It's kinda strange, I live about 45 minutes away from cycle works racing, and I don't know of anybody locally that ever bought something from them or got them to do work. I never even heard of the place until somebody from ohio talked about it on bluetraxx.

I would take that as 'not a good sign'.....

That's just me though.

I was just curious as they have a warrior 400cc kit for like $350.00 and it doesn't say it needs a stroker crank. Is this possible?

I was just curious as they have a warrior 400cc kit for like $350.00 and it doesn't say it needs a stroker crank. Is this possible?

Yeah, it's possible. They bore your cylinder, and re-sleeve it for a bigger piston. A guy on bluetraxx has their 410 kit and likes it, if you want to ask him about it his user name over there is 410ccwarrior or something like that.

Hey guys! Whats up? Yeah 410ccwarrior is me! :cool: I've got their 410cc kit and love it!!!! I talked to Greg from CWR on the phone for an hour before i went with their stuff. Really good guy and yes he has the meanest mojave i ever seen. He convinced me that the big bore was the way to go rather than a stroker for various reasons. Go here for part of the explination. http://www.bluetraxx.com/phpBB/viewtopic.php?t=91115
I'm not saying that strokers are bad, I just love mine because less money and less work and same cc's. They also can build you a 450cc stroker. They use top quality parts such as JE pistons and LA sleeves in thier kits. C-YA!!!

Back