• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to YFM350 and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

custom warrior part out

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Front shocks are from a yfz450 and will need the mounting bracket with them. Witch I also have. If you are putting them on a 87 I belive the stock ones are a bit longer so you might be able to squeeze them in

Paid 1500 and I think the bracket was somewhere around 100
Asking 500 for both

I have checked around and they have similar used sets going for more

No, the first gen shocks were an inch shorter actually. But I'm running a custom a-arm setup so I could run them no problem. If they are still around when I can afford em, I'll pick em up.

Don't have a picture of them off my quad yet. The are the IMS kick up ends and look chrome one the outside and black in between the slots

Didn't you part this same Warrior out in 2012? I checked your previous posts and that's what it looked like. It took forever cause ever new page takes 5 minutes to load today for some reason.

I got the swingarm today. The carrier won't turn in the housing but I have it soaking in WD40. Delivery was a little slow but I would say it was a good deal. Thanks.

i hate to do this to the guy but i dont really know whats going on. he said he two day shipped it last Wednesday and it was supposed to be at the house on Sat. i still haven't gotten any parts and hes not replying back. its creeping up to 3 weeks now....

Last edited:
Any updates of if people got their parts and what parts are left? OP Can you do a revised list of whats left please.

Back