Custom Rezzy Covers

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DeadLastRacing

Reaction score
Post your pics of custom rezzy covers, Ive seem some on here and thought it be cool to see them all in one spot. Heres mine.
PC170076.jpg

PC170075.jpg

its custom becuase he made it himself..anything you makes yourself or is not bought straight from a shop or company is pretty much custom..looks good by the way

or if you buy something and you, make it into something else or make it look like something else or just make do something else thats custom...like i have a custom air box becuase i had to mold it to fit around my banshee shock. And i have a custom oil cooler cover becuase i made it from hand. and custom lights because i had ot make them fit my warrior....i think you get the point hahaha

Dont have a close up right now but its a monster assualt can, matches my color scheme

103_1558.jpg

did mine today

gonna change it to a full throttle can ..... by anyways here it is

100_2804.jpg

100_2805.jpg

haha thats cool as hell ima do sumtihn like that, dnt kno if it'll be that visable with mine tho

i have the 2001 raptor 660 rear shock and it is metallic orange it looks pretty cool ill post a picture soon.

****, this is pretty cool. never thought of doing this. too bad i don't drink any of the **** that you guys made the covers with lol. i like those rockstar cans though.

lol, probably not the tea, but i'll try to find the rockstar can w/ colors to match my bike. aren't those things like 3 or 4 bucks a can though? i'd hate to buy it and then pour it out.

Tell some kid at the store to buy one and pound it and then keep the can. I dont drink that crap either, but found the can sittin round.

blkblzr01 said:
lol, probably not the tea, but i'll try to find the rockstar can w/ colors to match my bike. aren't those things like 3 or 4 bucks a can though? i'd hate to buy it and then pour it out.

Drop a couple shots of Jagermeister in one, that's the only way I drink em.

I think I might make some Pabst Blue Ribbon rezzy covers for the rappy now that i got that idea in my head...

Latest posts

Back