• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to YFM350 and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Custom case savers

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Had a buddy bust a chain with his, pulled 2 links in half, didn't hurt a thing! Casesaver looked like New.

You should've got one before you busted it but there should be no problem putting it back together and put a case saver on it!

Had a buddy bust a chain with his, pulled 2 links in half, didn't hurt a thing! Casesaver looked like New.

You should've got one before you busted it but there should be no problem putting it back together and put a case saver on it!

I noticed that where the cover plate bolts up, One of the holes goes all the way inside the case so when I start it up, It shoots exhaust out the whole and runs rough. I don't want to have any other troubles with it so if I spend an extra $200 on my build, I should be able to get a MINTy fresh case :tup:

Oh. Still think I'am going to buy a new crankcase because I like to waste money.

Just sent $200 to my paypal through my bank. Now I wait 8 days :argh:

Great looking case savers. I'm waiting on mine yet. Not lookin foreward to repairing my case again.

can you help with case?

This is how i got the quad. I'd like to keep the case the way it is and not more broken. Can you help still make a saver and figure out how to attach top or go back to that hole in frame? Or do i just need to start with a new case?

Attachments

• IMG_0127.jpg
    IMG_0127.jpg
    96.4 KB · Views: 36
  • IMG_0131.jpg
    IMG_0131.jpg
    95.2 KB · Views: 33
yep, i can make you one to match that case. i would like to get a measurement from the center of the bolt whole to were it is broke so i can build it to be a kind of self supporting case saver. shoot me a pm when you want it!

BUMP

thought id update the thread

price is $45.20 for one shipped priority 2-3 day mail.

package deals and group buys get a discount depending on how many are ordered.

these can be used with or without the OEM chain guard.

i can make them to fit any size sprocket! 11-16t!

without.
IMG_20120905_123604.jpg

IMG_20120905_123554.jpg

here is the instructional write up on what needs to be modified to make it work with the oem cover.

step one: remove cover and cut along the factory seam to shave the flat piece shown in this picture.
IMG_20120905_123654.jpg

step two: cut off the plastic wire holder tab by the lower mount hole on the guard as shown picture.
IMG_20120905_123907.jpg

step three: reinstall the cover and the case saver with the oem hardware and your done!

when finished it will look just like this!

IMG_20120905_123956.jpg

IMG_20120905_124004.jpg

IMG_20120905_124019.jpg

i have the material to make close to 30 of these and can pump one out in a hour and a half so order as many ans you need! please do not leave your case unprotected! if you bust the case it can set you back 40-200 dollars! my case savers are only 45 bucks! i have had numerous chains bust with my case savers and not one has done any damage! 100% satisfaction garrenty!

Last edited:
Let me get some cash and I will let you know! I def want one though.

same. are they still 45 dollars? and do u make them for different size front sprockets? lmk asap

BUMP

thought id update the thread

price is $45.20 for one shipped priority 2-3 day mail.

package deals and group buys get a discount depending on how many are ordered.

these can be used with or without the OEM chain guard.

i can make them to fit any size sprocket! 11-16t!

without.

here is the instructional write up on what needs to be modified to make it work with the oem cover.

step one: remove cover and cut along the factory seam to shave the flat piece shown in this picture.

step two: cut off the plastic wire holder tab by the lower mount hole on the guard as shown picture.

step three: reinstall the cover and the case saver with the oem hardware and your done!

when finished it will look just like this!

i have the material to make close to 30 of these and can pump one out in a hour and a half so order as many ans you need! please do not leave your case unprotected! if you bust the case it can set you back 40-200 dollars! my case savers are only 45 bucks! i have had numerous chains bust with my case savers and not one has done any damage! 100% satisfaction garrenty!

same. are they still 45 dollars? and do u make them for different size front sprockets? lmk asap

ask yourself, "did i read the post above?"

Last edited:
LOL I DEFINITLEY DIDNT HAHA. sorry bro. was just mesmerized by the pictures i didnt really take the time to look honestly. ok haha well i will take one if that makes u less mad XD

i WAS in for one of these, but when I looked at my case closer the mounting bolts arnt even there any more. Too bad the previous owner was on this forum for one of these. They look great!!

yeah man im trying to support ppl that give to the warrior community so thats why i want one. also to save my case

Latest posts

Back