• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to YFM350 and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Custom case savers

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Are these still available? If so, whats the stock T count?

Are any modifications needed on my end?

and what are the one piece chain rollers?

Yes they are still avalible to run this with your oem chain guard (that black plastic cover) you need to trim the verry top peice nothing major scisors will work for that

The oem chain rollers are made of a hard foam almost a plastic with a plastic center the ones on makeing are high density impack resistant plastic like material same stuff the case savers are made out of I tun them on my bike for about 200 hrs sofar no issues or signs of wear yet so they seem tohold together better then most

:UPDATE:

Ive decided to take stamping off the table for these things its just not simple enough and not uniform enough so from now on these will be blank and if you want to stamp them yourselfs afer you have recieved them be my guest! but its not worth it to me
sorry if this puts a kink in anyone
Thanks
Weston

Would you be able to tell me where you get your material? I'm not trying to take away bussiness, just want to get some blocks and make one for the 700 on the CNC... Thanks

Should of got one of these fu**ing things...
100_0170.jpg

100_0171.jpg

100_0172.jpg

100_0173.jpg

100_0174.jpg

100_0175.jpg

100_0176.jpg

100_0177.jpg

Luckily thats not as bad as 87warrior917's, you can easily JB Weld that closed til you want to swap that case side.

Thats one of the reasons I recommend these to anyone, that I see with out one. Good protection for the case!!!

looks like you got lucky and it just broke the standard one off. doesnt look like the case is broken so thats what counts!

So I shouldn't be buying a new engine case off of ebay tomorrow?

Nah man, dont go thru that trouble. get some JB "Stick". Its in a stick form and you cut off what you need and knead it till its mixed. Make sure the case is super clean, and grind where the JB epoxy will contact to adhere better. After grinding clean again. Put the JB stick on there and cover the hole and force spread it around it. And you'll be good to go.

Unless you want a casesaver then change the case.... if your gonna do that might as well do a stroker kit since it'll be apart...

Nah man, dont go thru that trouble. get some JB "Stick". Its in a stick form and you cut off what you need and knead it till its mixed. Make sure the case is super clean, and grind where the JB epoxy will contact to adhere better. After grinding clean again. Put the JB stick on there and cover the hole and force spread it around it. And you'll be good to go.

Unless you want a casesaver then change the case.... if your gonna do that might as well do a stroker kit since it'll be apart...

Well f**k yeah I'am getting a case saver after this also a new front sprocket because that went into 5 pieces, New chain.

I might do that and buy the stroker kit and install it while its apart and while Iam at it why not powder coat all the metal on the quad XD

^ My plan

Latest posts

Back