• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to YFM350 and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Custom case savers

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
bump come on guys! i need a few of these gone so i can get the apropriate material for the rear guards ive got coming soon!!!!

Free bump. This is a must have for all warrior owners. Great product and price!

Yeah I'm running short on funds my self lol, I want a lot of this stuff though :) Maybe I can start rebuilding carbs and stuff for forum members for some extra cash lol.

ok JBOOOST yours has been shiped

sorry about the pics they are off my phone

IMG_20110809_130327.jpg

IMG_20110809_130350.jpg

Like I said in the pm, I'm disappointed. It sure looks photogenic because it showed up with sharp edges all over the place and the letters look like crap. I'd rather have had it without if I knew it would come out that way. Looks like it was cut after you had a couple drinks. Guess I should know it's buyer beware, you live and you learn.

Please chill man, if Weston siad he will make it right Im sure he will. I dont want to ban you or anyone else, but this is between jbooost and Weston. I will give a short vacation though.

Thats to anyone, because when other people get involve people get upset and things they normally wouldnt say comes out.

Also I just deleted all of the unneeded banter back and forth and these last posts in a few.

DUDE I RESPODED TO YOU TWICE ONCE ABOUT SHIPING BECAUSE THE MESSAGE YOU SENT HAD NO FREEKING TEXT AND WAS BLANK!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and i found that pm and 5 post yall had made being mad at what i made because ive been working all freeking day had 2 30 min brakes so i didnt over heat in 110 east texas heat so as soo as i found out what was wrong i pm'd you again and we are still dukeing it out on the public fourm and i still havent gotten a pm back sice i made my offer to fix it and everyone elses publicly and privtly i am willing to fix any thig you have isues with but i need to know what you want me to do weather its refund you make another or just let you be pissed off about it like a 10 year old kid and be cussing at everyone in anger and i would like it if everyone would hush i can defend myself thank you if you havent bought a case saver from me then hush im still experimenting with equipment and materials so i am sorry that you are mad that didnt make it to your standards and i am willing to deal but you arent letting me!

Last edited:
I have been pm'ing you. My first pm did have text in it. I expected you to fix the problem and I would have made right on my comment. I did not expect to get attacked by all the people that have no case saver in their hand or no reason to put any input into the situation. One word of advice from the buyer of a product is that if your going to tell someone to shut up, call them a 10 year old, or send them a pm stating oh well then your not going to get a good response to your product. You guy's all comment but have no idea the pm's that were sent back and forth or the nature of the situation or conversation.

ok i understand yourside of the story but when i received the pm all it had was the quotes of our previos messages i guess it was tolong or what but i apologize for my statement they were ignorent and i wasnt thinking

Guys, try and resolve this thru Email or PM's if you don't want third party banter. If you open it up on here, its public and people can add there comments if they so feel.

Hope it all gets worked out.

These look great ,good work btw, i will pick one up in a few weeks once i get my motor back together have you made one for 14t yet i may go to a 20in tire set up and re gear to a 14t. And i would have mine stamped "round 2" as an inside joke, first time i built my motor the case was busted and repaired by the previous owner no biggie i assumed it was fine, but once i got it running i realize maybe it wasn't had a trans noise,so i chipped the jb weld repair away and i found where it chipped a gear in the trans so im back down to the bottom end.

Back