• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to YFM350 and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Custom Aluminum Sprocket Guards For Sale

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Warrior1996

Reaction score
For sale are custom single sided aluminum sprocket guards for a 40 tooth rear sprocket on a 2nd Gen Yamaha Warrior 350. (These can be made for other sprocket sizes, but I will need some measurements from you). These sprocket guards are made of Hardened 6061 T6 Aluminum and are machined on a CNC machine and on a lathe by a professional machinist. Included are six Grade 8 bolts for mounting the sprocket guard (requires removal of the stock sprocket studs). These are built to be extremely durable, thicker than any other aftermarket pieces I have seen built for other quads. (On a side note, in some of the pictures, the sprocket guard appears to have scratches and scuffs in it. These marks are from me installing it on my warrior. The one you receive will be perfect.)

Price: $150 (plus shipping)

If you have any questions, feel free to ask here or private message me.

Last edited:
Look at my build thread, I have a plate there as well. However, I'm not planning on selling the brake side piece yet, as I might change the design I have right now. For those who ride in extremely rocky areas, I wouldn't recommend this set up any way, since a skid plate does offer more protection. However, they are helpful for woods riders that simply need to clear logs and roots, since it gives more ground clearance.

You need to look at the rear setup on mine. That's more ideal. Your gonna notice a power loss with that heavy aluminum disc

Honestly, the disk isn't very heavy, it's still way less rotating mass than say a 6-ply tire. However, we could thin it out and lighten it up like yours is Weston, but I don't know how much durability it will have. I know you mostly mx race your warrior, so how much trail action your sprocket guard gets, I don't know. However, look at some of the aftermarket ones for other bikes. They use double sided Aluminum sprocket guards and even those get damaged in some bad trails.

I actually run about equal trails and track. I've taken it through Hatfield with no damage. Mine are much tougher then they appear and weigh about 16 oz

Well then I'll talk with my dad about possibly making them lighter, as long as it will still hold up to a beating. Thanks for the advice Weston.

AWESOME!!!!! Love seeing this, Actually you would be surprised to how many Pro xc1 and xc2 don't run a rotor guard. I first hand prefer to have both but this is awesome trent!! Guys and Gals this guy is legit, Great member. Making things happen!! We need more guys making parts such as this.

Latest posts

Back