Curious light in the front fender

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wildgasgas

Reaction score
I've been looking at members photos and I can say that there are some nice quads in this forum! But some of you have a part that I don't know what it really is. It looks like a kind of radiator but from what I know the warrior is air cooled. Is that an oil cooler maybe?

There's another thing, It seems that european models have a light in the front fender... it's not a big difference but it's at least curious.
8rky.jpg

I have no idea... That light doesn't make any sense.

I've never heared about oil coolers for warriors till now, but it seems a good aftermarket part. I don't know much about engine mechanics (as you can see), what kind of gains you can get with an oil cooler?
Thanks.

about a 40 to 60 degree cooler running engine and longer crank bearing and overall engine life
you can do the Big Bear 350 direct bolt on oil cooler(takes the place of the oil filter cover) or like most of us are running the custom modded clutch cover oil cooler with a automotive trans cooler radiator

Latest posts

Back