Cruisers & rockets

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

97warrior_rider

Reaction score
Hey guys I know a lot of y'all aren't restricted to the dirt when it comes to bikes if you got a Harley or any other type of bike for street use lets see them maybe some one can help me out on a electrical problem one of my bikes have
7adyrepe.jpg

This is one of my favorite bikes I own 91 883 modded sporty with my gunslinger lid

Thanks bro it was my basket case first bike I built I based it kinda off a vintage dirt track bike but gave it a little bit of the drag bike feel and the motor work shows it

I gave it a like. It sounds good man for a cell phone recording, My iphone does the same thing , it drowns out so it makes it sound a lot different from actually being there.

Nice bikes both of them I had a cb650sc 86' night hawk jetted with dial Ins,kirker performance pipes , shaft drive that thing was a damn rocket ha ha if you decide to do work on the 900 let me know I might have parts for it

That 900 runs.. But it needs brakes, and tires. I just don't like the riding position on it. I have rode a few 650 maxims, and I really like them. But would rather have more power.. lol

Get a night hawk 650 or 750 being shaft driven power is directed toward the power transfer to the ground you don't have to do much to them to make them as fast if not faster then any 600 rocket now days which is why I loved mine ha ha now I just look for torque and accel my sporty pulls the front wheel up in 2nd which was scary as hell the first time I rode it ha ha

Hahaha I have a project bobbed Kawasaki kz305 with 4k miles on it with a broken timing chain.
Nothing is bent or broken so a new timing chain a seat a paint job and a good carb clean and she's good to go.

ight ill get one tomorrow
It's got the engine pulled right now I'm waitin to order a timing chain.

I would post a pic of the pile of parts I have, but I'm out in the bush working right now.
I might have a trade for the 77' anyway... I would post pics of my new bike when, or if I get it.

http://youtu.be/jMqeuKtAUuA
Here a link to the video I took today a little farther away and my garage was packed so I couldn't get it out past the soft tail heritage but it's a little better sound quality was lagging a lot gotta get that carb cleaned a lot better

Latest posts

Back