craigslist scam?

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

2000warrior350

Reaction score
what the hell is this , i got this email just now , i think its a scam so im not click on **** , ....say "pirmary billing contact"<<what bill...there is no billing in craigslist anyoneelse got this email b4 ..if so b carful

Dear Craigslist Customer,

This is an official notification from craigslist.org that the service listed below will be deactivated and deleted if not renewed immediately. Previous notifications have been sent to Billing Contact assigned to this account. As the primary contact, you must renew the service listed below or it will be deactivated and deleted.

Renew Now your craigslist account.<<<<<that was a link they want you to click

SERVICE: Craigslist Customer Support.
EXPIRATION: March 27, 2010

At craigslist.org we are dedicated to providing you with exceptional service and to ensuring your trust. If you have any questions regarding our services, please check the website or call our customer service.

Thank you, sincerely,
Craigslist Customer Support

© Copyright © 1999-2010 Craigslist. All rights reserved.

my grandpa got the same thing.. if your really skeptical go to contact us at craiglist and ask them w a copy of it in the emial.. they will tell you if it is them or not.

never seen that one before but i think i have recieved about every other scam that goes threw craiglist and ebay for that matter

Back