craigs list 600cc Warrior

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
120 mph on the engine? I'd say go for it man! Don't die though. :D

Looks like you'd be syncing up carbs and such though if you're up for it.

It's relatively easy to sync them I recently did a banshee spin with a gsxr 750 motor it's a fun hybrid but for what they are asking hell half the works already done it would be a nice project

Yes called him and got more pics, and I
looks mounted decently although I pointed out possible frame crack. A shop rebuilt carbs I have no idea if it's jetted correctly for the pods though. He can't send bids but thru phone it revved nicely. I got him down to $1000 I bet I showed up with $800 or even $700 he'd cough it up if I point out bunch of dumb stuff to be fixed

Yes could be a blast. will more than likely look at it tomorrow unless things change. It needs some frame work and rebracin in front of motor. The normally slant down pipes were changed and made go straight down and that's where it's cracked. Also would need new sprockets and chains along with tires and battery. Go for it at $800?

Yes could be a blast. will more than likely look at it tomorrow unless things change. It needs some frame work and rebracin in front of motor. The normally slant down pipes were changed and made go straight down and that's where it's cracked. Also would need new sprockets and chains along with tires and battery. Go for it at $800?

Yes then fix er up and take some pics.

Goin to look at it tomorrow and pick it up I hope. So if I get it is have, a yz465 warrior (in the making), 66 hp 600cc warrior, and the mx king my 250r

Bought the beast earlier this afternoon. I have already beefed chassis. But will still have make custom sprocket to gear this baby Down. Just lots I ft lil tweeking and fixing nd this thing should be awesome

Well it does basically 50mph in first and has no bottom end. I will be getting pics, although it aint the prettiest right now. The battery goes dead cuz the voltage regulator is unplugged, but when I plugged it in it instantly killed the motor. What you think wiring issue or bad regulator grounding something out.

Ordered sprockets, pulled regulator off mount and discovered it melted up, but luckily I got one from my bobber build. Plan on clipping carb springs to increase throttle response. Also looking at how to change pipe diameters and and length to tune.

Back