couple shots of mine and an intro

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
well i got bored last night and did this....

and how thier mounted not the best pic at all lol

with them on

heres one of wen i had the hid's are hooked up i had to take them out cuz the ballast on the right wouldnt turn on...and i had dropped the light also and cracked it.....god i wish that balalst woulda worked lol

hope ya like

Damn dude! Looks good. Nice and bright. Ur gunna need it this weekend.

Holy **** its been months since ive been on here.....i still got the warrior....ive havnt touched it all winter. Well actually since wellsvillen october...my clutch cable broke and the bike was put on the back burner....ne ways im getting the itch back......i do need to get a clutch cable and a carrier...

do the rappy clutch mod if you havent done it yet!

Holy **** its been months since ive been on here.....i still got the warrior....ive havnt touched it all winter. Well actually since wellsvillen october...my clutch cable broke and the bike was put on the back burner....ne ways im getting the itch back......i do need to get a clutch cable and a carrier...

HAH, welcome back man. Haven't riddin my warrior since that weekend too! hahaha. Were tryong to get a wellsville warrior ride together this year. U should come.

Back