couple shots of mine and an intro

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

warriortank

Reaction score
Well my name is dante im from massillon/canton, ohio....been riding most of my life....except the from about the time i was 16-25....driving....got into cars(blew alotta money) ill post pics of wat i had some other time...Ne ways my first bike was an 86 trx 125..then was a 95 polaris 300 2x4...then a 87 250x all before i was sixteen.....then last year i sold my car bought a 98 zr2 blazer put a 2inch body and 33's on it and i also got 2 atv's an 01 warrior and a 88 quadzilla....i sold the zilla the first week i had it too many probs...and it was a tank...but was super fast.....but i still have the warrior....kn w ive always known these bikes were heavy and didnt have the best suspension...but ive made the best of mine...i can keep up w my buddys 450's just fine till we get to wide open areas.....ne ways wat ive got done so far is this
-stage 1 hotcan
-bored.50 over
-k&n
-wb e-series
-ricks stator
-dg nerfs
-custom led tails
-hid headlights
-rmstator ign. coil and cdi box
-meier raptor front plastics
-rk x-ring chain
-flipped rims(not for long, hopefully ill have asr +2 a-arms this weekend from that dan guy
in the f/s section)

that all i can think of now other than little nic nacs....ne ways sorry about the book i just wrote haha

yea i know....im constantly getting hung up....im about due for rear tires though

Shoot look like they have good tread on them just need some air?? what are they 20x11x9 holeshots?

oooo ya thats wat they r and size and didnt realize u looked at the pic with the tire low....that was taking in the spring i apperently had a slow leak over the winter and had to plug my tire.....but over the summer i wore'em down pretty good so i still am in need of new tires

Haha ya what kind of riding do you do? Best tire i think are some 20x11x9 razr 2 sitting on some hiper bead locks but you can skip the bead locks thats just a suggestion lol

i have been looking at rims.just havnt dropped the bomb yet....and its funny u say razrs my buddy is giving me some razr rears from his 450r....and i ride in everything...and do it aggresivly..lol

Welcome dood, nice ride!

Gotta ditch that ZR2 though, if its anything like the 2 i have had at least.... Mine were **** from the minute i first turned the keys in them, and never got any better no matter how many grand i dumped into them!

Theres lots of good info here on your warrior!

Welcome neighbor! I grew up in green and now live in Akron. Nice bike dude. You ever ride in Wellsville? I have a camp site there, it's my primary ridin spot. There is tons of info on here. Enjoy!

ya haha on my blazer...ive replaced upper and lower balljoints, spider injectors, fuel pump, sway bar links, my high beams and one low beam completely quit working, my drivers door sags, my rear pumpin is leaking, both rear calipers seized, ummm both pitman and idler arms....o i know how much of a hassle these are lol o ya and both wheel bearings

and deadlast ya ive been dwn there a few times im actually going the weekend of oct. 1...which unfortunately u guys will be in PA....well have to ride sometime though since ura stones throw away.

Well after chatting with dan through email since monday(the guy thats parting out the xc warrior)....i made the drive today from canton, ohio to berwick, pa which is roughly 5hrs there and 5 back(a long day i know) i met up with him at his work.which may i include dan is a super cool dude and was very fair on prices i wish i could have chatted longer w/ him but i had to **** n' git cuz i had a hoof to get home...ne ways i came home w/ these

i had the intentions of buying the um airbox and prm bumper but gas ran my bill a little higher than i wanted but im happy w/ wat i got

so looks like tomorrow im gna be putting some a-arms and wheels on ....ill throw some before and afters up....im pumped...and btw these rims and a-arms are in great shape...hes not lying when he said only about 10hrs on parts

DAMN man thats awesome!!!!!!!! Its going to look SOOO good! i cant wait to see it! congrats on the buy!!

Kick ass dude. You see my swingger sittin there? Hahahah. I have my eye on that UM box as well. We need some new pics of your quad now. You get the mud plugs with the rims?

No i didnt see ur swinger he brought the parts i wanted to his work w/ him...and yea i got the plugs also....well i put them on. Everything went well....then wen i put the wheels i hate how my hubs are red.....i dont know if i should paint them black or silver?

Black.

Lookin good holmes! Now its time for shocks!

I have an extra set of ASR a-arms stickers it you want them to put on the arms. I'll throw them if you pick up my carrier.

Back