couple pics from my ride today

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

YAMAHAULER

Reaction score
it was pretty dry with just a few standing water puddles and some sections of trail were still fenced off and closed (private land owners + planting season)

Last edited:
Nice Ed! Gorgeous day out it looked like... How did she run with the new pipe?

85 degrees and she runs great with the new pipe with the stage 2 insert not too rich like it was with the old HMF the new pipe leaned it out just enough to where it's tuned perfect now love it and the Plasti Dip is holding up super!

I just sprayed it down with the high pressure hose and not a mark, chip or peel of the plasti dip obviously the guys that say it don't hold up well are not prepping right prior to applying it oh and tree branches didn't do **** to it either Lol

I like the front sprocket cover you got on there. Any chance of you taking a pic of that side of the engine and posting it on here? Did you make that or is it one of Westons case savers?

The bullets are a nice touch. Your warrior looks awesome, Glad to hear the plasti dip is holding up, gonna plasti dip my kids car this summer.

Little touches like that make a superior quad!!! That's nice, I nevr noticed the 357 hulls until frit said it''

Haha thanks sometimes it's the really small things that make a great addition to set it off

Haha I had to get out I been cooked up in the house with health problems for the last 2 weeks so today I said **** it I'm going riding see ya asta la vista baby Lol and it was a nice relaxing ride for me glad I got out cause I sure as hell needed it BAD!

Glad to hear ya got out today and you're liking the pipe. I remember when Weston made that case saver. It's such a cool theme, I can't believe no one ever thought of it before.

Haha I had to get out I been cooked up in the house with health problems for the last 2 weeks so today I said **** it I'm going riding see ya asta la vista baby Lol and it was a nice relaxing ride for me glad I got out cause I sure as hell needed it BAD!

My ride got cancelled today...my buddy I ride with having problems with his machine. Sucks.. its gorgeous here today. I can't go riding alone. Not where we ride... So I'll be helping him get his quad fixed now. It annoys me because he knew of this problem before the season started and he ignored it. Such ****

My ride got cancelled today...my buddy I ride with having problems with his machine. Sucks.. its gorgeous here today. I can't go riding alone. Not where we ride... So I'll be helping him get his quad fixed now. It annoys me because he knew of this problem before the season started and he ignored it. Such ****

I feel your pain. My neighbor and I were gonna go riding but instead of bringing his running ride over, he brought his broke down warrior. So I fixed it for him, as usual, and he proceeded to take back his battery I was using, rendering my ride dead in the water, and then informed he was taking the family to the shelter to go adopt a kitten and promptly left. He texted later on and asked if we were still on to ride, guess I will be "borrowing" my son's battery, lol. I can't complain though, I borrowed his battery for a day or two 3 months ago and since I dont have a license, he is good about giving me rides to do ****.

Yeah, so we take off from my house to go riding, there are old abandoned rr tracks half a block from my house that have the rails and ties removed, we get up to the riding area and 10 minutes later the wind kicks up, skies turn black and it starts pouring on us. F.O. mother nature you dirty bitch! But we did see saw awesome lightning on the way home. A few puckered my asshole, but pretty awesome looking nonetheless. The old rr tracks have been smoothed down and run for about 4 blocks with no interruption, then one cross road and then uninterrupted all the way to the old mine. Pretty neat deal. All the kids on my end of town ride go karts, cycles and 4 wheelers on it and as long as no one gets stupid the neighbors dont call the cops. ****, half the time the cops park and watch for a while, wave and then drive off.

Cool cool, lol. I had gone to my bud's dad's house to fart around with him, and the X lost spark, and my bud had to push me back with his Warrior. Got me a bit peeved. But, I found the problem once I got home. Which was good because I didn't want to spend anymore money.

The red, two wire, connector for the stator had a bad connection. The female spades in the stator side of the connector were spread apart too far. Just the right amount of bumping down the trail caused it to move and loose spark. Grabbed my manual and multimeter when I got home, did some testing, proved a couple things good physically, kicked it over and it fired up. Wiggled, tugged and pinched the connectors and found the problem. Took a small pick, closed the female spades, put it back together and she now starts 1st or second kick every time. Even when hot! Which is a novelty, lol.

Latest posts

Back