cops

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

broughsy01warrior

Reaction score
Dad was just telling me he was talking to my friends mom at the grocery store and she said to tell me that there was a cop taking notes on my quad, apernetly when i drove up the trail beside the baseball field there was a cop there with his daughter and when i went by he started going on about how i was going too fast ( i only can get up to the bottom of 4th on that trail) and how my bike is too loud and he started asking my dads friends if she knew who it was.. she said no, then he started going on how " that kids up to no good" and **** like that and im thinking.. wow theres drug dealers and murders in my town and they're worried about me on a quad... :loco:

****** cops... Nearly all of them are programmed flunkies, that think they are judge, jury, and executioner. Next time I get pulled over, and they tell me my expanation is "no excuse for the law", I'm going to turn around and say ,"well officer, that goes both ways".

Those ******* cops, there aren't many of them in my area which is good but when they are around, watch out. Last winter at our local rink, the cops drove up to the driveway and was looking at mine and my friends quads. Apparently, they were looking for us because we we were being too loud and going to fast down the roads. Ya there are more things to worry about then guys riding quads.

Those ******* cops, there aren't many of them in my area which is good but when they are around, watch out. Last winter at our local rink, the cops drove up to the driveway and was looking at mine and my friends quads. Apparently, they were looking for us because we we were being too loud and going to fast down the roads. Ya there are more things to worry about then guys riding quads.
I heard that the OPP are real assholes, more so than the RCMP around here.

The cops in my little town aren't to bad. People actually ride their quads on the streets around here. Nobody cares..
It's the fish, and feather cops in the mountains that are the real fags.. They drive around in their $60,000 trucks, with their little ticket books just itch'n to hand one out for anything.
Man I hate those guys. :mad:
Extortionists I tell ya!!!

Oh man.. The opp... there's so many stories I could tell you, especially in the small community that me and 1999yamahawarrior live in, it's like they all hate people on ATVs and dirtbikes.. I mean you'll get the odd one that's nice.

Last edited:
It was so surreal at Hatfield-Mccoy. We rode down the road for ten miles and past the sherrif going the opposite way!

that's the way it is here the cops just smile and wave as we go by them.
Haven't had a run in with the DNR yet though heard they're the real assholes

We're just an outlet for the insecure that hide behind a badge bro. It's insufficient penile syndrome & since for many of us quad riding can be illegal in many areas they get off on pushing their authority. I have lil respect for most of em, do something real with your authority bud, a guy on a bike or quad is the least of anyone's worries! What, we make a lil noise & displace a lil dirt, BIG ****** DEAL! This dirt will be here long after we're all dead & gone!

We're just an outlet for the insecure that hide behind a badge bro. It's insufficient penile syndrome & since for many of us quad riding can be illegal in many areas they get off on pushing their authority. I have lil respect for most of em, do something real with your authority bud, a guy on a bike or quad is the least of anyone's worries! What, we make a lil noise & displace a lil dirt, BIG ****** DEAL! This dirt will be here long after we're all dead & gone!

dang...nice speech.....

i miss ga... they didn't give a damn about what you did as long as you wasn't drinkin and driving lol. idk about where i live now... arkansas seems to care even less

King county in WA is a joke. No places to ride and everybody's bitchy when you do ride. Not many places to go where I'm at. No run ins with cops yet but I'm sure where I ride now will be shut down because of all the ****** hippies n hillbillies dumping furniture and garbage all over the place..

Latest posts

Back