• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to YFM350 and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

complete warrior parting out

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ok i'm waiting on Paypal to release my money where i sold my iphone. soon as they clear i'll pay you.
if you'll hold the seat, thumb throttle, throttle cable, and lights.

alright it may still be a couple days. they wont release it till the guy gets the phone and i shipped it yesturday. i appreciate it man!

whats up c_booth? i'm dying to spend this money... i'm sure you'd like to be the one that get's it lol.

umm....?? hello ...is this thing on?? any word ont the front brake setup we talked about .. shipped to 27021?

i already have dibs on headlights, wiring harness, cdi, source coil, seat, and throttle and cable. IF he'll get online :/

sorry guys i have been swamped lately warrior girl i will get it out soon selling on the web is new to me bare with me i am a lousy salesman

it's ok. i found a cdi and stator for the '94 style harness though. let me get a reply back from him on the price and see which way i want to go. i still for sure want the seat, lights, and throttle.

Back