Complete rebuild

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
that kit is what I call the "Mauri Star". Beastly, you have "Urban Camo". Mine is called "Death mask".

This will all be better organized once I get my chit straight.

any updates

Sorry Guys, Been really busy with the ATV Rodeo we hosted over the weekend. We had nearly 100 riders, 670 spectators, and over $2300 in prize money we handed out. So I had my hands full.

I got the Graphics installed. Looks really good. Thanks Deadlast. I will upload the pictures of the kit installed as soon as i can.

If anyone is wanting to know what a ATV rodeo is like, This is a clip of 3 of the racers goofing off after the event was over.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gINCSG553zg

Alright, Here is the updated pictures i have been promising you. The quality of the pics is not the best.

080511212222.jpg

080511212238.jpg

080511212345.jpg

080511212352.jpg

Damn dude, looks slick. Thnaks again for your patience. You trim them up around the edges much? The fronts look to be sitting back kinda far from the front lip. Any issues installing them?

Hows the side view look, the star line up?

Get any compliments yet?

Snag a good camera and get some good pics of yah can, I'll put them up on my website and facebook page.

Thats what it takes to be fast. Wide and low. Some events classes are broke down to 350cc and up, so that has me racing with 450s and 700s and the like. So i need every advantage i can get. As far as the ball joints, they have a little more travel before they are setting on them alone. If they break, be a good excuse to buy extended aftermarket. Its just a chance you have to take to run with the large displacement quads. If you cant out run them, you have to out handle them. Most of the time i can hang really close with them or even beat them.

You run flat track tires or do u just use the hoelshots?

I run turf tamers. That is the best i have found for what we run. Sometimes its soft dirt, sometimes its hard pack, and sometimes its a dirt gravel mix, and alot of times its a mudd mix of the above. What we run is timed events around barrels and poles and such. So the track condition all depends on the arena that we race at.

Latest posts

Back