• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to YFM350 and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Complete oil cooler assembly!! SOLD

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

97warriorrider

Reaction score
ITEM SOLD

Hey guys,
Ive got a complete oil cooler assembly that I just took off my warrior because I never ride it anymore and im trying to get some of the money back that I dumped into it. This is everything you need, just mount it all up and your ready to go. The cooler itself is in good shape, just has minor dings that are mainly from mounting it up. The 4 holes that you can see that are in the middle part of the cooler are from mounting it with the zip ties that it came with, if you look at the pic of it mounted on the quad you can see that you will have to cut the fenders just a bit, this doesnt effect the fenders strength at all, also if you look at the sides of the cooler you can see where I had to bend the fins in to get it to fit inbetween those mounts. This is one of the biggest coolers that ive seen mounted on a warrior. There are no leaks from the cooler or hoses. The hoses will be included. Like I said this is everything you need except for a couple hose clamps, i'd through them in to but dont have any small ones around. If you have any questions feel free to ask. My email is [email protected]. That is probably the best way to get ahold of me, but I will try to remember to check up on here.

$100 shipped OBO

oilcoolerpics001.jpg

oilcoolerpics002.jpg

oilcoolerpics004.jpg

oilcoolerpics005.jpg

oilcoolerpics006.jpg

alldone009.jpg

do you remember where you go thte ends on the oil filter cover adapter?

yeah well i got the big bear piece, but it has the threaded ends, ill figure somthin out

Back