Compact Pickups

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

warlord

Reaction score
Hey everyone. I am looking into buying a small truck and a small trailer to haul 2 quads or maybe an suv or something and a 2 place trailer. Does anyone know if a warrior will fit in the back of a smaller pickup? And if it does do these smaller trucks have the balls to haul 2 quads? I don't wan't a great big thing that sucks gas but maybe something like an s-10 or a ranger I could live with. Thanks

I have had mine in the back of a 2001 s-10 and a 97 sonoma (same trucks) fit very easily.

I myself would prefer a SUV with a trailer to haul 2 or more quads.

i have had mine on my neighbours '03 dakota club cab ( or crew cab, not sure) and it has a really small box on it. also had 1 quad on the back of our '03 silverado ext cab with 2 on a trailer at the same time, worked well.

I haul my rappy in the bed of my ranger and the tailgate will shut if I didn't have the tool box in the bed. I have a small trailer too and will put mine in the bed and my little bro's 660 on the trailer with no problem at all. We have done that and drove an hour and a half to ride with no problem. On the other hand, for much hauling, you are better off with a bigger truck. They don't use that much more gas when you haul. My F-150 can pull a trailer with two quads and it makes little if any difference in the gas mileage. My ranger however has a bigger decrease in mileage.

i have a 6 cyl f-150. 4 quads works fine. my buddy has a 96 ranger ext cab and his z fits like a glove. no doubt it will haul it.

The warrior fits in the back of my 6Foot bed Comanche. Not a problem.

You can fit 2 if your creative. I was not worried about gas mileage so I didn't check.

th_100_2478.jpg

^^^Only a redneck would pull that one!^^^ A s10 works fine for hauling a quad and tool boxes in the back, it's tight in the cab though with camping **** in there. A light duty truck will work fine, but you'll be better off with a v6 motor in there instead of the 4 banger just so you can still accelerate worth a **** when you need to.

i like to use astro vans...i kept my quad in the back of mine for a couple years...i'd be really convenient if i didnt have a fuel cell in the back of it now

Latest posts

Back