• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to YFM350 and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

COME AND GET THEM!!!REDUCED!!!

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
[quote:qwkzr4k3]Make some offers guys... ::)

Here's an offer.

www.ebay.com[/quote:qwkzr4k3]

True dat. Everybody that visits this site has probably already seen your items for sale multiple times. It's going to be hard to find someone willing to spend that kind of money on a swingarm and shock. If you really need them sold that bad, put them somewhere that they will sell.

well thats why I said MAKE OFFERS. What do ya do on ebay...ya bid(make an offer). I don't feel like dealing with ebay right now. You guys have the chance to get some awesome deals on these 2 parts that are in Excellent shape. Im just trying to give you guys the chance to snatch these up. When they really need to go and I have the time to deal with ebay I will. But thanks for the advice. I never thought about ebay ::)

Yeah, you said make offers. But you keep on pushing the stuff with another post like this every day or 2.

Yeah...its funny. I see that I have bumped it twice this month. One one December 2 and the other on the 13th. Every day or 2? Im sorry...Im a post whore I guess

it seemed like a lot more than that. The point is that if anybody was interested in buying it, they would be looking for them in the classifieds section, and you don't really need to keep pushing them like a crack dealer. The End.

well thats why I said MAKE OFFERS. What do ya do on ebay...ya bid(make an offer). I don't feel like dealing with ebay right now. You guys have the chance to get some awesome deals on these 2 parts that are in Excellent shape. Im just trying to give you guys the chance to snatch these up. When they really need to go and I have the time to deal with ebay I will. But thanks for the advice. I never thought about ebay ::)

Ebay=Easier than here to sell items.

FACT.

SAME amount of work. Take pic, make ad, post ad. Answer a question or two, package items, call ups.

Latest posts

Back