color scheme???

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I knew a dude with a deep purple banshee with black plastic. looked pretty sick. I just feel that pink is just a little to girly. But whatever floats your boat. Its all about how what YOU think looks good. And its always funner riding something you think looks badass.

im thinking about that too ha. i just want it to get cleaned up and look nice. i can keep the blue plastics but what color frame would i PC it?

I think you should keep it the stock silver/light gray otherwise I think that a charcoal like beastly said would look pretty nice.
100_00055.jpg

yeah pink will prob get old quick. i think ill do charcoal grey frame and lower arms with white upper arms. white cut front plastics black hood and gas tank cover and white rear fenders with a charcoal swinger from 87. or white front and rear fenders, charcoal grey frame and swinger and lower arms with white upper arms with white hood and white tank cover?

haha alittle "frutty" guys haha na jk, it would get old quick haha this color scheme has got to go with me for a whilee =]

Back