color scheme???

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

johnsmith133

Reaction score
i need one now. over the summer my father is letting me get 800 worth of mods. i already have a-arms +3 a +4 axel and jetting with a k&n with blue plastics. otherwise its stock as of now. im getting it powder coated and what new plastics. perferably maer plastics. i was thinking, black PC and red plastics or white plastics and pink PC with a graphic design from deadlast. or soemthing. helppp me!!!! need it to look diff. its gonna be an elite so need suggestions!!! thanks all of you

yeah ha. its my bday lol. so he usually gets me things but this time hes getting me parts for it. i bought the a arms and axel and other mods i have for it already so... yeah just need help on the colors

Frame, swinger pc matte black. A arms pc charcoal. Grey fenders with charcoal grey and black tribal themed graphics, with some red accents in it. Pc misc. parts red

yeah i feel you. i think im going to do pink frame, white plastics, cut front plastics, with black itp baja's. or if i save up enough ill get some black beadlocks =0. but prob just get bajas. then ill have dead last make me a graphic kit and then ill have a number box on each rear fender in pink 17 numbers..idk so hard. they all look nice. 87 thats not bad. hmm

i found thethis best way to find a color scheme is to look at tuner cars. Blue and pink go good together bc the subaru sti started it or atleast mastered it.

ok ive made my decison. pink frame, white plastics, graphic kit(deadlast), black itp baja rims, should i do black lower and pink upper or pink lowerd and black upper arms?, and hopfully either a black 97 swinger or a pink 97 swinger? a lonestar stem(chrome) with renthals. sound good? and which color choice on the arms?

A arms skids are just added weight and look bad dude. And I don't think they make skids for after market a-arms.

idk i think it loosks sick either way. sense you all seem to not like this scheme.. any others in mind? in detail like 87 did.

Back