cmf large diameter outlet and spark arrestor???? anybody

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fireman69

Reaction score
was looking on ebay and seen a replacement tip for the stock pipe, outlet is 2x as big and the spark arrestor is supposed to be less restrictive than the stock one.....like 30.00 will this help any or just another junk buy....

i think it was made by cmp or cmf.....im at the station so i cant look on ebay to check it......

Its by CFM. I have a CFM Aluminum airbox, and they make good products. There service is great. Worth a try.

Exhaust tip.....

I got one of those off e-bay myself...gives it a much better sound...didn't notice it giving any more power though. Put it in combination with a Twin-Air filter, and did notice it being a little quicker from mid range to top end areas...

yeah, not sure about power, but i do like the sound.....much better! did you all have any trouble with the holes not lining up, mine were off like an 1/8th of an inch.

mine were a little off also but didnt really have much trouble. Just kept all the bolts loose until i got it seated right and did a clockwise tightning.

first two of my factory bolts broke off taking the factory tip off and it was out of alignment anyway so i just drilled new holes...so far so good....

Do you notice a bit more smoke coming out of your exhaust since doing this? I have on mine and I thought it was my jetting but it may also be the lack of a true spark arrester. Im pulling this outta the air so if it sounds dumb im sorry lol.

Back