Clutch

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

robe3338

Reaction score
Hey, Ive got a few clutch questions. First how hard is it to replace? Any special tools needed? I thought I read some where that you can add an extra steel plate to the clutch pack. If so what are the benifits of this? and does it matter where the extra one is put(first ,last, middle)? Thanks .

Diggerzmound put his in right next to the basket.Cannondales err excuse me ATK's come this way stock the only real risk I suppose would me some metal particles in your engine.The positive of this mod would be that you will get a better grabbing clutch without the use of stiffer springs so less arm pump working that clutch.

Nope my aftermarket clutch works fine but I think my left forearm is bigger than the right thanks to the stiffer springs.I need a Magura Hydraulic clutch I think im gonna start my own charity the poor mofo fund.

Thanks. I need one of those funds too. So just basic hand tools for the install? Also any special procedures for break in or just go ride?

Back