Clutch Lever/Perch Opinions?

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Warrior1996

Reaction score
Ok guys so I plan to do the raptor 350 clutch mod soon. I am going to replace my clutch perch and lever because it's bent and I want to delete the parking brake. I've been looking at perch/lever sets and have settled on two different ones.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/ASV-F1-Unbr...Parts_Accessories&hash=item589633e175&vxp=mtr
This first one is the shorty ASV f1 clutch lever/perch. I don't need the breakaway function because of my hand guards, but the reach adjustment on the lever is nice and know this lever is a quality unit.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/MOOSE-RACIN...Parts_Accessories&hash=item416f04c458&vxp=mtr
This second setup is a shorty Moose Racing EZ3. It has the adjustment to make the pull of the lever something like 50% less. Obviously the advantage to this lever is the reduced hand fatigue.

So what I am asking is if anyone has experience with either of these levers and which one would be the most reliable unit and have the best feel to it? Any input is appreciated, thanks guys.

I have the regular length ASV's on my 450. They pull real easy. Even better than my Warrior with the Raptor clutch mod. I don't know why. Maybe the clutch setup on the 450 is a better design.

Stock to Stock I know the 450's have a better clutch pull/feel to them

Anyone else have experience with either of these levers? I'm kinda leaning towards the moose racing one...

i have the moose. no complaints. its an ez pull which is nice. thats about the only difference between it and the asv you posted. the raptor clutch mod is great but if your set on running a shorty lever, get the ez pull perch as well (if you go asv).

Thanks for the info, do you have the full length or shorty moose clutch lever?

I have the shorty asv levers on mine with the warrior clutch setup and i have no complaints. I know for a fact that the mood units are nice but not as nice as asv and you can break a moose but not a asv because of the break away design.

I'm not concerned about the break away design because I have full wrap around hand guards on my warrior, that's why I was leaning towards the moose unit.

Latest posts

Back