Clutch kit/bore?

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dodgewarrior

Reaction score
So I have a 2002 wolverine 350, I would like to put 27" tires on, I was told I would need a clutch kit, can some one point me in the direction of a company that makes this clutch kit please... Or if there is a similar machine I should be asking about that bolts up to the wolverine. Also looking to bore out but again shops around here can't find anything. HELP!!!! Lol :shrug:

you need to swap the two clutch from a big bear 400. the primary and the secondary clutch. the big bear 400 clutch have higher gear ratio , you will be slower but stronger !

So basically your sayin if I can get my hands on a big bear 400 bottom end I can strip the internals and they will bolt into my 350 no mods needed I'm not concerned about speed I gotta warrior for that I just want to be able to keep up in the sh**s with the big boys lol. Isn't the 400 a full autob

Last edited by a moderator:
yess the 400 complete engine are direct swap , only need to modify the frame cylinder head stay bracket. but for the price it is easyer to change only the clutch , but the thirn first geare of a bb 400 are slower too.

Latest posts

Back