• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to YFM350 and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Clutch cover modded for cooler

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So 50$ shipped? and how are the fittings secured? can I undo them to paint?

Sale pending on this one. As siad earlier if any one else wants one get ahold of me and Ill get more covers to mod. Just dont want to pick them up and not be able to sell them.

This one is sold and I have one done for another member that he wanted painted. Ill put a pic up of that one before it ships.

Heres a pic of the one I did for yzdude250f, and I must thank him for the pic as I forgot to snap a pic before I shipped it. I can pretty much do these all day as Ive got it down to a process now.
clutchcover.jpg

went to lowes last night, and tractor supply and neither of them had them. Maybe I am looking for the wrong ones or something. It is supposed to be 1/8 NPT 90 degree elbow, and 3/8 hose barb right? Only way I have been able to make that happen is with a monstrosity of fittings and adapters......

I should be in the market for one in the near future. So, do I send you mine when the time comes?

I should be in the market for one in the near future. So, do I send you mine when the time comes?

Could, but I prefer to pick one up and mod it. That way if for any reason you want to take the cooler off you have a non-modded one to put on or you can turn around and sell it for some one to mod. The chose is yours.

Latest posts

Back